The AAAA National Awards recognize the Army Aviation community at large, including Active Army, its Reserve Components, and Department of the Army Civilians. Any individual or unit may submit a National Awards nomination form. Guidelines for National awards stipulate that:
- Approval of National Awards is to be made solely by the Association's National Executive Board.
- Selection of National Award winners is to be accomplished by the National Awards Committee.
- Sponsorship of all National Award plaques or trophies will be a responsibility of the Association, or such agencies or firms approved by the National Executive Board.
- Presentation of National Awards is to be made at each National Convention of the Association.
- Underwriting of the attendance of winners of National Awards at the presentation ceremonies is to be a responsibility of the Association and will be accomplished in a manner similar to that which is already established.
- Joseph P. Cribbins Department of the Army Civilian of the Year Award
- James H. McClellan Aviation Safety Award
- Rodney J.T. Yano Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year Award
- Army Aviation Soldier of the Year Award
- Henry Q. Dunn Crew Chief of the Year Award
- Michael J. Novosel Army Aviator of the Year Award
- Robert M. Leich Award
- USAR Aviation Unit of the Year Award
- John J. Stanko ARNG Aviation Unit of the Year Award
- Active Aviation Unit of the Year Award
- Outstanding Aviation Unit of the Year Award
- Top Chapter of the Year Awards
Please Note: Forms are designed to be completed Offline in Adobe Reader.
- The default setting for opening .pdf files through newer browsers is an alternative browser-based reader that does not display interactive fields.
- Completing Forms Online within your Browser will not allow forms to function as designed.
- Browser-based PDF readers will not allow you to save your information or use "Submit" on filled-in forms.