SUBMISSION STIPULATIONS FOR NOMINATION PACKETS FOR FUNCTIONAL AWARDS
1. Any person may submit nominations directly to the AAAA Awards Committee for consideration, subject to the following:
2. If an AAAA Chapter elects to appoint a selection committee to nomination candidates for the various Awards, then all nominations within the Chapter should be submitted to and considered by the Chapter Awards Committee and only the winners of the Chapter competition should be submitted to the AAAA National Office as candidates in the selection process. This policy, as it applies to Chapter selection committees, is permissive and should not be construed to mean that Chapters are required to have a selection and nomination process.
3. Where a person resides or a unit is based within an AAAA Chapter area having its own annual awards competition and selection process, the nomination should be submitted to the AAAA National Office through the AAAA Chapter.
4. Where a Chapter does not pursue its own competition and selection process, the nomination should be submitted directly to the AAAA National Office.
5. Nominations must be received on or before the deadline. Nominations should be e-mailed to the awards manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Award nomination material – including photos – cannot be returned.