D-Day 70th Anniversary Planning
- Full name, age and home address of veteran (include home/cell phone and e-mail, too).
- Indicate if a D-Day veteran, Normandy campaign, or WWII veteran.
- Escort or guest’s name (if more than one, so indicate).
- Special needs (e.g., wheelchair).
- Dates of planned attendance (arrival to and departure from France).
If unable to send by e-mail, address regular mail to: Chuck Steiner, VFW Benjamin Franklin Post 605, 4 rue du General Leclere, 92130, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France. Other WWII veterans who plan to attend should forward this information, too, as the French Government may also extend similar support to them. Be advised, however, that the in-country support is subject to revision.