NOMINATION PACKET REQUIREMENTS
The AAA Awards Committee will consider only the following in making its selections of AAAA National Awards winners:
1) Completed AAAA Top Chapter Nomination Form.
2) A 200-word "Summary" of the accomplishments of the chapter, during the awards period.
3) A "Support Document", with a maximum of 1,500 words, amplifying the accomplishments of the chapter during the awards period.
4) Additional material beyond the above requirements, such as news clippings, citations, photographs, endorsements, copies of awards, etc. are not solicited by the Awards Committee and, if submitted, will not be reviewed by the Awards Committee, nor will this unsolicited material be returned to the sender.
5) Nominations for a given January 1-December 31 award period must be received at the AAAA National Office on or before January 1st of the subsequent year. Nominations should be e-mailed to the awards manager at email@example.com . Awards nomination material – including photos – cannot be returned.