Chapter Contact Information
|President||LTC Bradley Howe|
|Vice President of Membership Enrollment||LTC Troy Flowers|
|Vice President of Industry Affairs||MAJ Geoffrey Yoste, Ret.|
|Vice President of Scholarship||CPT Len Fortenberry|
|Treasurer||MAJ Robert Shane Corley|
Magnolia Chapter Objectives:
3. Motivate Army Aviation Personnel to increase knowledge, techniques, and skills.
4. Recognize outstanding contributions to Army Aviation.
5. Exchange ideas and disseminate information promoting Army Aviation to the media / community.
6. Provide special group programs of benefit to the individual members.
7. Stimulate good fellowship between Army Aviation related personnel.
8. Foster a public understanding of Army Aviation and inspire public interest and support in Mississippi.
9. Cement relationships between all Aviation Units, Army Aviation Support Facilities, AVCRAD, Local Industry and Magnolia Chapter members in Mississippi.
10. Conduct quarterly meetings and events in support of Army Aviation interests.