Community Membership Information
Defense contractors or subcontractors who provide either goods or services to the Army are not eligible for this program as they are considered Industry.
WHO: Army Aviation Association of America, Inc. (AAAA), founded in 1957, is a professional, non-profit organization for individuals and corporations engaged in the Army Aviation community. Our mission is to Support the US Army Aviation Soldier & Family. There are currently 70 Chapters worldwide. You can reach us at 203-268-2450, Membership@quad-a.org or visit Quad-a.org.
WHAT: The Community Membership Program is designed for local (non-defense) businesses or agencies that would like to support Army Aviation through their AAAA Chapter. Company may choose one annual membership for $40 or two for $75.
NETWORKING opportunities through your local chapter and the AAAA Annual Summit.
- Your company will be able to participate in local activities & meetings. Opportunity to develop professional contacts and work for common goals at the grass roots level.
Be RECOGNIZED and have your VOICE heard through AAAA's various media platforms – print, online and social media
- Yearly subscription (10 issues) to ARMY AVIATION Magazine.
- AAAA presents awards annually recognizing outstanding achievements in Army Aviation. Community Member representatives are eligible to submit award nominations.
Community members may post jobs online through the Post Career Employment Program (PCEP).
- The AAAA Scholarship Foundation, Inc. awards scholarships and interest free loans annually to members and their spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren of current and deceased AAAA members. Members may also make tax deductible contributions to the Foundation and are recognized accordingly.
Your company will receive a "Community Member" window cling (picture below not actual size) to show your SUPPORT.
- A significant portion of your dues is returned to your local Chapter for use in its community programs.
- Your Community Membership means an increase in your local Chapter's member count, which translates to more money from AAAA National back to the Chapter.
- Members will receive Chapter's meeting notices and have the opportunity to attend the scheduled professional meetings and/or social activities.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Download and Complete the Community Membership Application;
- Call 203-268-2450; or
- Email email@example.com