To apply, the applicant should request a Scholarship Grant/Loan Application from the AAAA Scholarship Foundation, Inc. by either:
- Phone - (203) 268-2450
- Mail - 593 Main Street, Monroe, CT 06468-2806
The completed application should be returned on or before May 1 of the year of college entry. The postmark will govern. Additional supporting data that the applicant will be required to provide include:
- References - to be completed by two individuals who are aware of the applicant's abilities and potential.
- School Recommendation - to be completed by an individual who has direct, personal knowledge of the applicant's overall performance as a secondary school or college student.
- Teacher's Recommendation - to be completed by a teacher who has direct, personal knowledge of the applicant's classroom performance.
- Academic Reporting Form - to be completed by the appropriate official in the applicant's school who has access to the applicant's academic history: for all applicants, grade point percentage; for entering freshmen, class rank and test scores. Mandatory for all applicants.
- Essay - For Graduate Student Applicants only. The applicant must submit a 250-word essay about your life experiences, work history, and aspirations. Note – our receipt of this essay is mandatory.
- Current transcript of Grades - the official grade transcript for the applicant's secondary school or college must be provided. Mandatory for all applicants. Graduate applicants must also provide their undergraduate grade transcript.
- Photograph - a hi-res photograph is requested to be used for publicity purposes.
- Proof of Admission to an Accredited College or University - proof that the applicant will be attending an accredited college or university in the fall as a student must be provided.
All eligible candidates will first be considered for scholarship grants and then, if requested by the applicant, considered for the loan program.