Scholarship Application Procedures
Application packets are not available on the web site.
To apply, the applicant should request a Scholarship Grant/Loan Application from:
AAAA Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
593 Main Street
Monroe, CT 06468-2806
Telephone: (203) 268-2450
FAX: (203) 268-5870
Return the completed application to the AAAA Scholarship Foundation, Inc., on or before May 1 of the year of college entry. The postmark will govern. Additional supporting data that the applicant will be requested to provide includes:
- References - to be completed by two individuals who are aware of the applicant's abilities and potential.
- School Recommendation - to be completed by an individual who has direct, personal knowledge of the applicant's overall performance as a secondary school or college student.
- Teacher's Recommendation - to be completed by a teacher who has direct, personal knowledge of the applicant's classroom performance.
- Academic Reporting Form - to be completed by the appropriate official in the applicant's school who has access to the applicant's academic history: for all applicants, grade point percentage; for entering freshmen, class rank and test scores. Mandatory for all applicants.
- Essay - For Graduate Student Applicants only. The applicant must submit a 250-word essay about your life experiences, work history, and aspirations. Note: our receipt of this essay is mandatory.
- Current transcript of Grades - the official grade transcript for the applicant's secondary school or college must be provided. Mandatory for all applicants. Graduate applicants must also provide their undergraduate grade transcript.
- Photograph - a photograph is requested to be used for publicity purposes.