NOMINATION PACKET REQUIREMENTS
The AAAA Awards Committee will consider only the following in making its selections of AAAA Functional Awards winners:
1. Completed Nomination Form.
2. A 200-word "Summary" of the accomplishments of the individual or unit nomination, during the awards period.
3. A "Support Document", with a maximum of 1,500 words, amplifying the accomplishments of the individual or unit during the awards period. Unit nominations should also include the unit's safety record and number of hours flown.
4. A "Biography" of the person being submitted for an award. Nominations for unit awards should contain biographies for both the unit commander and the senior non-commissioned officer of the unit.
5. A "Head and Shoulder Photo" of the individual being submitted for an award. Nominations for the unit awards should contain head and shoulder photos for both the unit commander and the senior non-commissioned officer of the unit.
6. Additional material beyond the above requirements, such as news clippings, citations, additional photographs, endorsements, copies of awards, etc. are not solicited by the Awards Committee and, if submitted, will not be reviewed by the Awards Committee, nor will this unsolicited material be returned to the sender.