When Lee Brice isn't selling out arenas, writing and recording songs,
or building a new brand like American Born whiskey — you'll find him
with his wife Sara, two young boys Takoda (10) and Ryker (4), and new
daughter Trulee Nanette, who was born on June 2, 2017.
With more than 12 million in RIAA certified sales, Lee has achieved
Gold and Platinum on every album and single released, with “A Woman Like
You” reaching Double Platinum status.
Gold album certifications include: Love Like Crazy, Hard2Love and I Don't Dance.
Single certifications include “I Don't Dance” and “A Woman Like You,”
with “That Don’t Sound Like You” reaching double Platinum.
With well over 2 billion spins on Pandora, Lee Brice was inducted into the streaming service’s ‘Billionaires Club’ on June 8, 2018.
The “Rumor” singer, who is now among the Top 25 most-streamed country artists of all time on Pandora, is only the second country artist behind Keith Urban to receive the Pandora Billionaire plaque and puts Lee in company with not only Urban, but legends including Johnny Cash and Fleetwood Mac, and pop phenoms such as John Legend.
Lee is a GRAMMY nominee, a CMA nominee and a double ACM award winner, and he's taken five radio singles to #1: “A Woman Like You," “Hard To Love," “I Drive Your Truck," “I Don’t Dance," and “Drinking Class.” Garth Brooks, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney and others have recorded his songs and he's performed on TV shows including NBC's Today, ABC's The Bachelor, NBC's The Voice and FOX's Miss USA 2018 (May 21).
Lee’s new single “Rumor” is out now and follows “Boy,” the debut song from his fourth studio album, Lee Brice(November 3, 2017).
- 11 Million RIAA Certified Sales
- “I Don’t Dance” RIAA Certified Double Platinum
- Each of Lee’s albums has been Certified RIAA Gold
- Love Like Crazy (2010)
- Hard2Love (2012)
- I Don’t Dance (2014)
- ACM Winner: Producer and Artist (2015) “I Don’t Dance”
- CMA Song of the Year (2013) Nominee “I Drive Your Truck"
- CMA Song of the Year (2014) Winner “I Drive Your Truck”
- CMA Song of the Year (2015) nominated “I Don’t Dance”
- GRAMMY Nominated (2014, two categories) Best Country Solo Performance, Best Country Song “I Drive Your Truck”
- Number One Radio Songs:
- “A Woman Like You”
- “Hard To Love”
- “I Drive Your Truck”
- “I Don’t Dance”
- “Drinking Class”
- Lee is a sought after songwriter, having written songs for other artists, including:
- “More Than A Memory” (Garth Brooks)
- “Not Every Man Lives” (Jason Aldean)
- “Seven Days” (Kenny Chesney)
- "Crazy Girl" (Eli Young Band)
- “Still” (Tim McGraw)
- “You’ll Always Be Beautiful” (Blake Shelton)
- TV: The Voice, Entertainment Tonight, Letterman, Today Show, The Bachelor, Family Feud
- Headlining Touring Artist
- Partner in “American Born” Whiskey
“One of the finest singer-songwriters country music has to offer.” USA Today
“His songs are sturdy, the mood aching. That’s a noble mode, and a lane Mr. Brice has almost wholly to himself in modern country.” New York Times
“His songwriting is as urgent as his production is ambitious.” Rolling Stone
Follow Lee Brice here:
Official Website: leebrice.com
“Boy” is available here:
iTunes/Google Play: http://flyt.it/LeeBriceBoy
Apple Music: http://flyt.it/LBmusic