October 1st -- Nominations Open
The AAAA National Awards recognize the Army Aviation community at
large, including Active Army, its Reserve Components, and Department of
the Army Civilians. Any individual or unit may submit a National Awards
nomination form. Guidelines for National awards stipulate that:
- Approval of National Awards is to be made solely by the Association's National Executive Board.
- Selection of National Award winners is to be accomplished by the National Awards Committee.
- Sponsorship of all National Award plaques or trophies will be a
responsibility of the Association, or such agencies or firms approved by
the National Executive Board.
- Presentation of National Awards is to be made at each National Convention of the Association.
- Underwriting of the attendance of winners of National Awards at the
presentation ceremonies is to be a responsibility of the Association and
will be accomplished in a manner similar to that which is already