AAAA Scholarship Foundation’s Charitable Gift Annuity Program
The Gift That Gives Back
Receive guaranteed income for life AND support the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier & Family!
Quick Facts & Benefits
- Your financial return is locked in for life and provides fixed income for yourself or for you and your spouse.
- The payout rate is often higher than interest rates on CDs or bonds.
- For example: the current rate for a 70 year old is 5.1%! (See the Sample One-Life Annuity Rates table below)
- The program features flexible funding options with a $10,000 minimum requirement (either cash or securities).
- Your contribution qualifies for an immediate charitable tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- You save on capital gains taxes for gifts of appreciated assets.
- You can choose the AAAA Scholarship Foundation’s General Fund or a specific fund as the final beneficiary.
For more information click HERE to print out an information request form or
contact Joanne Hansrote at 203-268-2450 (email: [email protected])